William Hill Group CS Phils. Inc. is an in-house contact centre supporting one of the most trusted brands in the UK - William Hill. Spread across eight different countries with over 15,000 colleagues, William Hill attracts millions of customers around the world.
Interested in joining the leader in sports betting? Keep reading and apply today!
What you'll do:
As a Client Management Analyst you will be responsible for driving customer performance forward, ensuring we are maximising profit across territories and channels.
There will be a keen focus on the P&L of new registrations initially, you will be required to use a variety of different tools to spot trends and identify negative margin accounts as they sign up in real time.
You will work closely with your CM colleagues to assist in the delivery of the department objectives and liaise regularly with the trading and risk departments to ensure customer performance and experience is maximized at every opportunity.
• Liaise with trading and risk on client performance
• Produce periodical reports on profitability
• Identify trends and strategize to solve the problem
• Utilize live reports and monitors to drive margin improvements
• Report any unusual Trading activity/betting patterns
• Help to test and implement new ideas, systems & models
• Prioritise and resolve issues, manage risk and change when necessary
• Identify patterns in registration abuse
What you'll need:
• Good sporting knowledge
• Communicate effectively across all levels
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong numerical ability & quick to learn new skills and systems
• Can manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Capable of reacting to change and embrace new processes on a daily basis
• Amenable to work on shifting schedules, holidays and in the office
• 2 years relevant experience in the industry or an analytics role
• Knowledge of fraud patterns is an advantage