Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
Communications and Operations Manager will be responsible for both internal and external communications and activities to expand Grand Parade / William Hill employer brand.
Internally, this role will focus on boosting the employee experience: drive engagement and high performance from the teams through planning and executing efficient internal communications efforts, supporting the core values and business priorities, across all channels, and working closely with the leadership team and HR to ensure that vital information reaches all our colleagues through the most appropriate channels.
Externally, this role will be mainly tasked to support talent attraction and recruitment efforts through various communications efforts, including social media management and branding activities.
- Building social media strategy and supervising Grand Parade / William Hill online activities across Facebook, LinkedIn and relevant media
- Overseeing successful implementation and localization of companywide initiatives and brand values across locations (e.g. Community Week)
- Sharing best practices with other locations across William Hill that drives employee engagement and support organisational and cultural change
- Supervising gathering and reporting local news stories that are shared through Go2 and appropriate channels to increase transparency and alignment across William Hill locations
- Understanding high-level business goals and creating tailored programmes that help the organisation to achieve those goals in cooperation with HR and Leadership Team
- Building reputation and visibility in local tech community through initiatives including, but not limited to, sponsorship of tech events, attendance and participation at such events, hosting 3rd party events in the office, oriented towards brand perception and visibility
- Managing the relationship with local technology communities (e.g. Women in Tech) to ensure they are in line with our strategy and contribute to company goals
- Managing company website to ensure that information and content there is always up to date
- Building and executing content strategy through high quality and appealing articles, videos, visuals and cooperation with relevant media
- Monitoring and reporting progress in the area of external promotion in order to introduce improvements by adjusting the message to each segment of the local audience
- Driving 'Go1Better' culture that encourages top performance and promotes behaviours in winning teams aligned with William Hill values
- Ensuring that vital information reaches all our colleagues through the most appropriate channels
- Cascading organizational goals, aligning departments and supporting managers on the ground in doing so
- Partnering with Branding & Marketing team to ensure the tone of voice is in line with companywide guidelines
What we offer
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing projects (independently or as part of team of leaders) in relevant work scope (employer branding, content writing, marketing and/or communications/PR)
- Exceptional writer with proven experience from writing for internal communications, PR and/or marketing
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Experience in social media/digital marketing
- Multimedia skills in video, image editing would be highly appreciated (Photoshop, Canva)
- Experience from working on HR-related projects will be considered an asset
William Hill in Krakow
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and an individual training budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Brand new, bright and comfortable office in the city center with a garden roof terrace and incredible city view. Tram stop right outside the office. And yes - the office remains open if you choose to use it for reasons connected with your physical or mental wellbeing.
- Free underground parking space for cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass or MyBenefit cafeteria points for employees on employment contract, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible employment (B2B or Employment Contract to choose from).
- Flexible working hours.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- Charity events (ask us about our scooter racing) and social activities – virtual for now but we can’t wait to throw one of our famous company parties or summer picnics
- Flexible working practices - in Covid-19 times we work from home. Ultimately depending on circumstances you may be able to work up to 80% of your normal working time from home.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, Libya and many other countries.
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of KraKow next to Vistula river – we're in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities.There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.