We're all about automation. Are you?
As we continue to build on our Digital Marketing presence in London, CRM will play a pivotal role. We are looking for a CRM Campaign Specialist to join our innovative and dynamic team.
Your role in the team
Working in the Campaign Management Team you’ll support the product and planning in design, build, QA, and deployment of campaigns and programmes. Here you’ll help transform the business needs from a campaign brief to a smart operational campaign, supporting with end to end operational scheduling and deployment of campaigns.
Day to day you’ll be monitoring on-call, analysing & reporting – optimizing the daily execution of campaigns. You’ll meet daily deadlines and objectives in a fast pace environment and will monitor live campaigns to apply optimisation as necessary, simplify processes to meet business needs.
Your flexible working pattern will include being on call the occasional weekend (approximately once every 5 weeks)
• Proven experience with Campaign Management Platforms (preferably Adobe Campaign)
• Familiarity with data system concepts, databases, BI – mandatory
• Experience in SQL writing – mandatory
• Experience as enterprise systems implementer (CRM, ERP and others) – advantage
• Sharp analytical mind, curious about building smart processes and simplify working procedures
• Strong written & spoken communication skills – ability to summarise complex information into clear and concise insights and actions.
• Pro-active, inquisitive and flexible
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
As you can see, we are passionate about problem solving, taking a hands-on approach. We welcome likeminded people who are highly organised and keen to learn new technologies to apply.
What we offer
We take the safety and wellbeing of our employees seriously, especially at this challenging time. We have put in place robust Covid19 measures and are supporting our new employees with a smooth onboarding and training programme and making you feel welcome and part of our team.