- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Rise in salary after 6 months
- Potential bonus up to 10% of salary
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Specsavers Eyecare Vouchers
- Reward Arena Scheme - Allowing discounts to over 500 different retailers
Once you have successfully completed six months in the role you can apply to undertake a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship.
The one year course covers customers, communication, products, teamwork, regulations and legislation. The course covers all the knowledge, skills and behaviours for you to demonstrate exceptional customer service with the learning supported by your manager, a committed trainer and a final end point assessment.
For some, a further appeal of this course is gaining Level 2 Maths and English Functional Skills (if you do not have these already).
This role is full time, 35 hours per week with overtime available
We operate on a shift & rota basis in order to cover the shop opening hours:
Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 21:30pm Sunday 10:30am to 21:30pm. All applicants will be required to cover these shifts.
The rota which will change weekly in order to keep shifts fair across the team.