- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Specsavers Eye care Vouchers
- Reward Arena Scheme - Allowing discounts to over 500 different retailers
- Performance based cash incentives paid every pay run
- Overtime subject to availability
- Staff recognition award nights
- A clear and achievable career path
- Full and comprehensive training programme:
- 2 days Face to Face Induction session with a Regional Trainer to give you the best start when joining the business.
- All new starters complete a blended online and on the job journey, with the goal to becoming signed off to duty manager in 8 weeks; with dynamic web based content on the Ladbrokes Coral Academy and support from your colleagues.
- Ongoing performance development with your Line Manager to receive regular feedback and plan your personal development.
- An advancement programme to take you on a structured journey to becoming a Marketplace Manager of the future or even the potential for advancement to other parts of the business.
- The LCG Huddle (the company intranet) is available 24/7 so that you can access information on development tools and advice and gain even more knowledge and access to the wider business.
To set you up for success we have partnered with Lifetime Training, who will deliver our Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 programme to all Customer Service Managers who opt-in! Your training will take place in shop, so, no college days! Across the 12 months, you’ll cover how best to engage with customers both internal and external and; tools to support your long-term development.
In Most of our shops opening hours are between 8am - 10pm Monday to Sunday.
In this role you will work 5 out of 7 days, which will include weekend and Bank Holidays.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly in order to keep shifts fair across the team.
You must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our betting shops.