At GVC, our Retail Customer Service Managers are great listeners, part of their local community, helping everyone be part of the entertainment we provide. They keep it real. Bring your character to a Retail Customer Service Manager role and you can be yourself, building relationships with our customers and making sure that they enjoy our products and services responsibly. With flexibility, energy and great customer focus, we’ll support you to build a great career. For the good of entertainment.
Live chat with someone in our team now to find out more!
Our Customer Service Managers are the face of our business, responsible for providing the best possible customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
- Taking bets on a wide range of sports and events
- Ensuring compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security procedures
- Think 21
- Cost Control
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular intervals when on duty.
- Ensuring the Customer Service Managers understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
- Supervising the shop & team in the absence of the Shop Manager to maximise shop profitability, through promotion of products.
- Contributing to a safe and enjoyable environment where colleagues and customers feel welcomed and engaged.
- Having commercial awareness and understanding how they can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- The ability to adapt and learn
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner