Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and manages exit procedures (Leavers, clearance, exit interview); provides analysis of results.
- Identify opportunities, develop standardized approaches and priorities programs of work in order to achieve a consistent approach across different departments in relation to Employee relations, discipline, labour compliance and grievance management.
- Contribute and assists in the development and improvement of company policies, procedures and documentation.
- End to end execution of implementation of new policies; assists in communication of company-wide policy changes and updates.
- Coordinates with Managers in addressing and resolving team of employee issues related to policies and procedures, employee discipline/conduct, labour relations and grievances.
- Assist in ensuring compliance to applicable labour laws and ensuring that management is made aware of the changes and updates in Labour Law provisions.
- Responsible for the creation and timely submission of DOLE/ PEZA reports covering Employee/ Labour relations
- Works with HR Operations Manager and legal counsel in the preparation and presentation of grievance and arbitration cases
- Working knowledge of industry practices, trends and issues
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization and with appropriate external stakeholders
- Effective organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- The ability to work effectively as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective interpersonal and coaching skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC Taguig.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.