We’re looking for an IDAM Team Lead to join our End User Services team in Stratford!
Leading a team of engineers, you’ll define, implement, deploy and maintain GVC’s AD and IDAM solution, which supports internal user identity and access management functionality. You will look after Single Sign-On (SSO), allowing applications to be managed and accessed securely through an internal portal for our colleagues.
Reporting to Mike (our Head of Engineering - EUS), you will rally a team of 4 Engineers to deliver a streamlined IDAM service to 24,000 users globally. We’re not only looking for someone to lead the team from a technical point of view, but also someone with a track record in motivating and driving a successful team.
You’ll be responsible for the operational aspects of the directory services systems, so you will absolutely need previous experience in Azure Active Directory.
Other key responsibilities:
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed for identity management
- Provide 3rd line support for end users and administration teams
- Provide regular reports to the Head of EUS Engineering
- Maintain directory services, MIM & Azure AD Connect Syncs
- Ownership of the Single Sign-On Services
- Previous experience leading a team of Engineers
- Proven experience working in fast-paced, technology led environment, serving both internal and third-party platforms
- A track record creating and managing large-scale, global high availability, mission-critical digital products and IT systems
- Experience with merger and migration activities is a plus
- Experience in most of the following technologies:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Single Sign-On
- Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft Identity Management
Ready to bring it on? Bring your resilience to GVC and you can be bold. For the Good of Entertainment, Apply Now!