Who we are:
We are a dynamic small team of creative professionals that sits within the William Hill Brand Centre of Excellence. We are an internal creative group, responsible for the creation of a wide range of creative assets and integrated campaign projects – from the delivery of our iconic brand identity around the world to the production of world-class television commercials and global campaigns.
Our mission is to be the ‘go-to-team’ for global campaigns and creative brand design. Delivering superior creative solutions for the William Hill portfolio of brands. We strive for effective, clutter-smashing creativity in everything we do and have a passion for driving new and innovative developments in the disciplines we cover.
We deliver work through a combination of in-house experienced production and creative specialist and a roster of curated creative partners and agencies.
Your role in the team
As Senior Creative Lead you'll be a significant contributor to all our major global campaigns, for both Sportsbook and our Gaming brands. You'll be working on multiple projects and be required to take ownership of creative briefs, sometimes working alone and at other times working as a team to meet our stakeholders' requirements.
Reporting to the Global Head of Creative Content you'll be part of an integral team, supporting the Brand Centre of Excellence as well as others throughout the business located in various countries across the world. You'll manage two direct reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create on brief, original ideas, taking them from scamp to delivery across all channels.
- Present ideas with passion and flair, selling them in to key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute both large campaigns and small creative briefs to a high standard, on budget.
- Create visual experiences that captivate our various target markets and have strong brand recognition
- Ability to work without supervision, showing initiative to get the job done.
You're a Senior Graphic Designer ready to step into senior creative leadership role, and you have gained experience within creative agencies which specialise in ideation and campaigns for big, blue chip corporate clients.
With a clear passion for all things design and art direction and brand identity, you'll use your craft to be able to problem solve, understanding how your work will help enrich those end users who engage with it. You are all about the strategy and conceptual ideation, with the ability to fine tune the idea into a sophisticated design. Your ability to solve complex problems through design within the boundaries of stringent guidelines is your forte.
Communication, managing multiple stakeholders and project management are just a few of the strengths that you can bring along with your hands on design skills.
You have a Folio which has the WOW factor and you're able to clearly communicate your ideation thought process in a collaborative team environment.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- An extensive portfolio of diverse work that showcases your conceptual, commercial and strategic ability
- Natural ability to communicate effectively with all types of people
- Extensive experience of working in a creative studio/agency, at Senior Graphic Designer / Creative Lead level
- A passionate understanding of design trends and tools with excellent attention to detail
- You have strong experience in art and copy across digital and social
- Strong and comprehensive design vision across multiple mediums
- Good technical knowledge and skills (expert with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate & InDesign)
- Outstanding project management and time management skills, and you enjoy taking a project through from start to finish
- Comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders and clients
What we offer
We take the safety and wellbeing of our employees seriously, especially at this challenging time. We have put in place robust Covid19 measures and are supporting our new employees with a smooth remote onboarding and training programme to make you feel welcome and part of our team. We offer a balanced approach to office and home working for the long term future.
We’ll welcome you on-board with 25 days holiday (not to mention 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday), a rewarding bonus scheme, healthcare, life assurance and an attractive pension package. Plus, our season ticket loan and handsomely discounted Zone 1-6 Oyster card will save you money getting to work and getting around town. And if you see the journey to work as part of your fitness regime, you’ll just love our Cycle to Work scheme.
William Hill in London
We couldn’t be closer to the action in our London office. A 2-minute walk from Tottenham Court Road station, round the corner from Soho and Oxford Street means you’ll never be short of anywhere to go for a lunchtime stroll or a post-work drink. There’s plenty of green space too with Regent’s Park and Hyde Park not far away at all.
Please include a link to your online portfolio in your CV