William Hill Group CS Phils. Inc. is an in-house contact centre supporting one of the most trusted brands in the UK - William Hill. Spread across eight different countries with over 15,000 colleagues, William Hill attracts millions of customers around the world.
Interested in joining the leader in sports betting? Keep reading and apply today!
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of assigned tickets from start to completion
- Facilitate chat and provide peer support on chat channels when available
- Provide reports on ticketing and phone system when requested
- Performs installation, relocation, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance of desktop/Laptop devices and software applications.
- Answer phone calls from colleagues from all sites, including UK retail colleagues and external 3rd parties.
- Record and responds to incidents and service requests from the business, suppliers and service teams within agreed operational and service levels while ensuring processes are being followed.
- Retain ownership of issues from being reported through to final resolution, managing relationships with other 2nd line WH support teams and external suppliers, keeping affected parties informed of status and progress;
- Creating and updating Knowledge Base articles
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and distribution of both generic and bespoke software used within the WH organization and all client hardware, including printers, scanners, phones, desktops, laptops, etc.
- Liaise with security and asset management teams to ensure compliance with both internal procedures and software licensing compliance
What we'd like to see from you:
(knowledge, skills and qualification)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Office 365 and knowledge of PowerShell scripting and active Directory administration
- Good working knowledge of ITIL processes, proven skills in working in an ITIL incident/problem/change environment and ideally ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Understanding of IT support ideally with 1 – 3 years’ experience as a support analyst
- Proven production, deployment and maintenance experience with user device operating systems (Windows, Apple Mac OS (laptop/desktop/workstation)
- Experience of software deployment and application patching knowledge, including security patching and hotfixes. Desirable skills in WDS / SCCM
- Experience of using a Service Desk application preferably servicenow
- Skills in client VPN setup and troubleshooting including 2FA and in Cisco AMP, Bitlocker. MDM experience, ideally in AirWatch
- Networking knowledge including DNS/DHCP/Wireless/Printers/Scanners/Phones/AV/VC equipment
- Ability to work in team and as an individual with the ability to develop relationships quickly and high degree of customer focus
- Proven ability to confidently share knowledge / educate other teams & customers in ‘how to’
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision and is motivated to drive change.
- Ability to accurately triage calls and record information.
- Ability to work on shifts for a 24/7 service desk support operation; on Call may be require within this role
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to influence, persuade and alter language used to develop relationships quickly
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned