HR Service Centre
The Blue Tower
0161 662 6767
Why SIS Betting?
SIS bring the thrill and excitement of betting to life for bookmakers’ customers in the UK, Ireland and worldwide – in shops and online. In the UK, SIS provide the live racing that bookmakers’ customers see, the audio commentaries they hear and the betting information on the screens upon which they rely. Behind the scenes SIS provide the data for our customers’ systems that makes the betting process fast, accurate and seamless.
SIS provide more than 100,000 betting opportunities per year to our customers, including:
- UK and international horseracing - racing from 24 UK and 26 Ireland tracks, international racing including South Africa, France and UAE
- Greyhound racing - exclusive coverage of BAGS-aligned tracks
- Virtual content - numbers games, racing, football and more
As one of the industry's renowned major supplier of content to the retail betting industry, SIS has now significantly broadened its offering with a suite of new products and services aimed at the digital market:
- SIS are Spanish football’s first official, exclusive partner for collection and distribution of live data and provide high quality, pre-match, in-play, and post-match data products tailored to bookmakers’ needs
- Their dynamic racecards present sports in a more engaging way for punters – taking them through the full experience of an event from start to finish
- SIS Stream, the multi-platform streaming solution gives bookmakers a different way of attracting and retaining customers. With its “open streaming” Watch and Bet service, unlike others, it allows punters to view content free of charge before placing bets
What kind of roles does SIS offer?
As well as the usual back-office positions that most companies’ offer - such as finance, HR and IT - working for SIS can be office based or out in the field. We employ camera operators, technical crew and information gatherers who go to racecourses and greyhound tracks. At our operations centres, we have staff dealing with the content as it comes in, as well as production staff who manage our channels and those we produce for our major customers.
Do I need to understand betting?
That’s a help, but most importantly SIS is about delivering the best quality service and putting its customers first – whether they are in Croydon or the Caribbean! We have to understand their requirements and be on hand to ensure they receive the best possible customer service, seven days a week.
Where is SIS based?
We have operational centres in Dublin, MediaCityUk and Milton Keynes, with a range of facilities across the locations. We also have a corporate office in central London.